Monday, October 5, 2009

Octoberfest

Friday afternoon/evening John, Ryan, Kim and myself headed out to Amana for some fun at Octoberfest.

John and Ryan eating monster cookies at the bakery



 we toured amana before we headed to the festival hall for food and drinks

John got a giant mug of tasty beer


Ryan and Kim dreamed about brats all day at work and finally got to dig in!

That much beer is very heavy!

Kim and I enjoying the festival


Lots of fun to be had at the festival hall- beer drinking, polka music, and lots of old cool looking guys in lederhosen (and no I do not know that old guy but he looked so cool I needed a picture!)



Finally after much encoragement Ryan finished off his beer and we headed back to Iowa City.

2 comments:

Nolan said...

In pictures Ryan is quite a creepy guy. But don't tell him I said that. Or do. Whatever.

Did you finish your massive beer? What of Kim? Looked like fun.

Kristel said...

It was actually John's massive beer. I was a DD so I just took a few sips and posed with it.

Kim took a few sips of Ryan's but had an event later she had to drive to as well. So we laughed and took lots of pictures :)

It was fun!