Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Nolan!



Happy Birthday to Nolan! You are an awesome friend who keeps life interesting and always makes the work day fly by. And something that makes you even more awsome then you already are is you are good cyclone supportor or symthaizer  amongst a sea of black and gold. I hope you enjoy your day!!

Random story on how I met/didn't met nolan....
It turns out that we were actually in marching band together at ISU  for a year. Not sure if we actually met during this time. He transfer to Iowa eventually and I graduated and moved to Iowa City. Nolan got a job at the company I work for. I kept thinking to myself he looks really fimiliar...hum. One day and I don't remember all the details here (Nolan maybe you can fill in) we started talking and have become very good friends. Strange how paths cross isnt't it!

No comments: