Monday, October 19, 2009

Homecoming 2009

This weekend John and I went up for homecoming. Its always so wonderful to spend time with my friends and do a little spinning (what the color guard calls when we do routines with our flags).


Friday night we headed up for the alumni band social. afterward we made a social of our own at Welch Ave Station. Then we headed over the the campanile for mass campanileing and fireworks.


Saturday we had to practice for our 1/2 time show, and attend a brunch. Afterward we had some free time...Lynne had just arrived in Ames and we had some fun.


John and me ready to go to the game


My brother and me


My  friend and former roommate Skippy


The team is ready to go


I got nice and close to the field :)





Touch down!


WE ARE WINNING AND WON!


Rockin' it with cy!



After the game we went back and hung to and had Pizza.
Sunday we did a KKY breakfast which then moved to stomping ground (coffee shop) which then turned into some cyclone apparel shopping. It was a great time to catch up and spend time with lots of my good friends.

No comments: