Thursday, June 11, 2009

North Bend Bluegrass Festival

Sunday our church hosted the North Bend Bluegrass Festival and two people near and dear to me played in a band. I decided to check out the video feature on my camera and shot a little of the music since you can't see it in pictures :)




Mission Bluegrass
Band members:
John Saxton, Bass and vocals (rarely); Renee Person, Vocals; Dennis Boyd, Mandolin and Vocals; Lyle Muller, Guitar and Vocals; Dave Jansen, Guitar and Vocals

Also playing today where some other of our favorite bands. Top among them Mr. Baber's Neighbors and the Finder and Youngberg band. A great festival with lots of great music! If you have a chance to check any of the bands out I'd recommended it for not only their great music but stage entertainment.

As I learned it takes me forever to load video (you tube or not) I will load more songs I recorded at a future date!

No comments: