Thursday, June 4, 2009

Birthday flash back

Birthday flash back!?!??!
From baby hood till my freshman year of college...get ready!


I was a cute blond baby :) Yes Blond.



I always had lots of energy!


I liked to pretend to be like my big brother!



I liked to take naps (and still d0!).


My grandma Colvin and me at age 4.


At age 5 the whole family went to Disney and I got to meet my idol a teenage mutant ninja turtle!


Kicking back on the job.


When I was in 4th grade our family took a trip to Europe and I sported my fanny pack- lookin' cool.


In 8th grade I was in the nutcracker as a mouse, can you tell which one I am?


In high school my brother and I threw our parents a surprise anniversary party. This is a bunch of our family.

In high school I had some great friends- Mindi and Bre are two of them. Here we are on a band trip in high school (Colorad0).


Another band trip to Chicago. Mindi and I almost blew away.


Senior prom with Mindi and Kat.


Senior dance recital with my 'daughter' Kelly. She was a dwarf and I snow white in the ballet.


High school graduation with my best friend Mindi.



Dress up day at school for homecoming with Rachel, Stacie, Bre, and Katie.


Family graduation picture.


My first big date with John at Freshmen band banquet.


Freshmen year band banquet here with the insperatble flag from MWL Jenni, Stacy, and me.


All grown up my brother and I where is marching band for a year together.



How time flies. All the wonderful things I've done and all the wonderful things I'll do. Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: