Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No bake rockie road



I have a friend at my office who can't have gluten. I like to create and/or adapt things that taste just as good with out gluten so all my co-works can enjoy the same thing. Here is my latest adaption. Gluten free or not these bars rock and are super simple. I'd recommend them for your next quick treat!


No bake rockie road bars


What you'll need:
1/2  cup Butter
 Cups milk chocolate chips
1 1/2  cup peanut butter
 Cups Post coco pebbles
 cups miniature marshmallows


What to do:

 1.Combine butter, chocolate chips  4-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted (4 to 6 minutes). Stir in peanut butter until well mixed.

2.Remove from heat. Add cereal and marshmallows; toss until well coated.

3.Press mixture onto bottom of buttered 13x9-inch baking pan. Refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes). 

4.Cut into bars. Store refrigerated. Makes about 48 bars

Notes: 
This recipe has been adapted by me :)

No comments: