Saturday, September 26, 2009

dough!

I'm on a roll with this bread this recently since I've been reunited with my machine. Today I am attempting to make sandwich bread. I have gotten a good flavor for it before but did not have a good long pan to bake it in. After doing some research online I discovered the pan size/shape I needed was called a pullman pan. So today John and I headed to a local cooking store and as I am typing my loaf is baking away in the oven. I am a big fan of more home made natural food and as John and I eat a lot of bread I am hoping this works for a great sandwich size, shape, and taste.
Opp, oven timer is going off. I'll take a few pics and be back...
Here are some snapshots of my loaf:



Update on my basil bread...it was pretty great. I think it would make great grilled cheese as it have a nice herbie but not over powering flavor. Is there anyone out there who wants me to post bread recipes? Also if you are interested I can also share info about my wonderful amazing bread machine. Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments: