Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New era ?

Dear readers-
After over a year long hiatus I have decided to come back to blogging!
I'll do some catch up posts as to what you've missed along the way over the next few months.
For now some questions:
1. Should I change to a new name? (if so what?)
2. What should my focus be? (food, travel, daily life, etc)

I kind of want to go at this a little differently. I am interested in getting involved with foodbuzz and doing more food blogging and adding in our lives and adventure when it fits in (similar to a blogger to some of the bloggers I am huge fans of Daily Garnish and Espresso and Cream)

Please send lots of thoughts and ideas my way as I am looking towards a new era blogging.
Happy (day before) Thanksgiving!

Kristel
PS As always this may not be set in stone and will require the permanence of it all to sink and see how it it sits after comments and trying it out. Sharing love will help :)

No comments: