Saturday, May 16, 2009

weekend weekend weekend

I Love a good weekend and it seems like we've got one of those on our hands!
We started off on a date last night going to see Angel and Demons. A OK movie not great. I'd recommend it- but not till it comes out on DVD 3 stars.
This morning we headed off to the farmers market and got more herbs for the garden and some rhubarb so I can make one of my yummy treats! I love farmers markets! they are so much fun to walk around and see all the crafts and food. Iowa City has really great downtown one so I'm a bit spoiled.
For lunch we where are Darin's graduation party. He received his masters in Social Work. Best of luck to him as he searches for a job.
We are now working on unpacking and hoping for some nice warmer weather and dryness so we can plant our garden. We have a LOT of work to do in the next month!
Well, better get back to it!
K

No comments: