Sunday, May 3, 2009

silent (sun) day cross over event


















John and I went to visit Lynne in Pella this weekend. Not only has it been to long with out getting to see her but I've always wanted to see the Pella Tulips in bloom. We had an amazing time. Thanks to Lynne for showing us the sites! Here are some highlight (ok lots of highlights!) since most of Lynnes pictures ended up being of johna and me and mine of lynne... we are having a Silent Sunday crossover event. This is a true crossover event and not lame-o like when Grey's and Private practice did it! Check out Lynne's pictures here.

2 comments:

Kristel said...

Ha! I didn't even realize we did the same pose in the wooden shoes outside the mill!
office trivia game challenge to come tomorrow!

Lynne said...

Will you send me the top picture soonish? I want to make it my new about me pic!