Saturday, May 9, 2009

Best move to date

I have to give a huge thank you to all who helped us move: Ryan, Darin, Renee, Zac, Scott, Theresa, John's dad, and John's grandma. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Our move was so painless today that I'm glad I spent all the time fussing and working. We started off last night getting the moving truck after work. John and I had set up the old place so that everything was in a box with a number and color (color for what room of the new house and number as to what was in it). Total time our move took 4 hours with an hour lunch break before we unloaded. Everything is in its correct room and all we have to do is unpack. Amazing. Could not have happened with out our friends and family.

I know feel like I can move and not have it make me want to pull my hair out. It makes me feel so good to know I can do it; I can put my mind to anything and get it done with help and love.

K

No comments: