Thursday, May 28, 2009

2nd year family pictures

As you many know I love my pictures. I carry a camera with me at all times and am ready to strike when ever the mood may hit. So after having all of our wedding pictures done 2 years ago John and I decided to do family pictures every year. So last year we started out and every May/Early spring we will do a new set of shots. At first I was a bit concerned about the cost of taking on such an adventure but quickly found out of my co-workers, Anna, loves to do pictures, and has a nice camera. She did our pictures last year and this year as well. She does a great job and we have a lot of fun. Here is a few of this year's favorite pictures:



Show me some love by please vote on your favorite by leaving me a comment.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

on the steps!

Tonya said...

I second the steps.

Kristel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristel said...

thanks guys :) I feel very loved. Keep reading and posting comments!