Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mission: Blueberry

On July 11th John and I set off to Michigan for a camping trip. This would not be any ordinary trip as it was a mission... (flash back to Decorah camping trip) Janet and I where discussing blueberries and how she wasn't going to able to get anyone to go this year. I said to John we've never been to Michigan. Do you want to drive to Michigan to get blueberries? Yes was the anwser so we started planning our trip... (back to now time). So the blogs today and to follow we'll share our trip to get blueberries and the wonders we discovered in Michigan.

Leaveing our house Saturday morning we had an easy drive as we got to Illinois.


Chicago traffic was not that bad and we were in Indiana!


Getting close to blueberries I could smell them (ok not really!)


After setting up our tent and orienting ourselves with the area we drove down to see Lake Michigan.

Me and large bodies of water, it was ment to be!


Loving our trip so far!

Saturday night we had gotten a small amount of blueberries so john made blueberry pancakes. Oh my were they tasty!

Blueberries blueberries oh how I love you!
More to come tommorrow...stay tuned!

No comments: