Thursday, July 23, 2009

i'll take 90lbs to go please


warren dunes state park

warren dunes state park

playing around in the water

taking a swim in the water (that is Kristel)

A picnic super on the beach reminds me our honeymoon in Mexico

Loving the sun and sand!


sunset on the beach is delightful

The campground


Our camping area


St Joseph river, view from our campsite


We went to pick up the blueberries Monday morning. All the blueberries fit into the car. We were a bit nervous about that as we had all our camping gear in the car.
90 lbs of blueberries. Tasty.


I loved the SW part of Michigan great fresh fruit, great nature things to do (beach, camping, hiking, etc), loves of winery, interesting and fun restaurants. John and I will defiantly need to make a trip back again soon.

Blueberry note: I just have just a few fresh berries left as I have frozen the rest of the 20 lbs we got for ourselves. I can't wait to enjoy them all winter long. Yummy!!

No comments: