Monday, April 6, 2009

Kathryn Visits; John turns 24

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY JOHN!

Well its Monday again, I really don't like Mondays...especially when I have such fun on the weekends.
This last weekend we have Kathryn visiting us from Madison. She arrived on Thursday night for a medical/biology conference at the U. We had great fun chilling out at our place, eating out, and generally just chatting away. It was great to see her again!

On the Iowa River bridge after Dinner Saturday

Saturday we did some Geocaching out at Lake Macbride. We had fun hiking around in the woods and taking the long way around to get to our cache.
Sunday was also John's 24th birthday. I made him a 'beer bouquet' in honor of the big day. The Beer Bouque (should I go into business ;) )

I also got him one amazing present but haven't been able to give that to him yet as it is weather sensitive and thus wasn't able to ship till about 2 days ago. I hope it will be here tomorrow...
We did have a nice family birthday party with John's grandparents and parents which was fun.

24 candles all in one blow



K

No comments: