Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cooking with Kristel; What does a vegetairan eat





So everyone always asks me about what I eat. What do I eat I say? Food just normal food. I've since learned that I make more interesting dishes then most people I know. So I thought share my recipes on the blog and tell tell the world what does a vegetarian eat?!? So I will make this a feature on our blog. Here's what I need from my readers: a. do you like the name "cooking with kristel" or what a vegetarian eats" better? b. please feel free to try my recipes but if you do please tell me about it and if you likes it.

Today's Dish Crab Rangoon (fake crab) and Spicy Asian Stir Fry with Whole-Wheat Linguine
Recipes from http://chinesefood.about.com/od/crabrangoon/r/crabrangoon.htm and http://www.vegetariantimes.com/recipes/10900
This was my first time making both dishes

Ok readers I need some more help. Do you want me to tell you how to make these things or just tell you about them and rate them? Today I'll just tell you about them and rate them.

Crab rangoon: I give them 3 out of 5 stars for my first try. The crab and cream cheese need to be blended very well together. The seasoning isn't the best in the recipe and I would like to tweek it to make it a 5 out of 5. Also if you make these make sure to really seal the edges well.

Spicy Asian Stir Fry: I give it a 3 out of 5. Following the recipe isn't always my thing but the first time I make something I try to stick to it pretty much. With this it was good but needed much tweeking in the way of more spicy and more flavor. It was pretty blah- but this is fixable
Ok now please leave me feedback so I can make this a better feature :)
K

No comments: