Sunday, January 17, 2010

No regrets (if I can help it)

When I look back at my life I want to say that I do not have any regret for things I should/should not have done. However, I have plenty from elementary school to now , I regret not taking opportunity or missing out on things because maybe I was scared.
One major thing that I regret is that I didn't truly listen to myself when I decided what I wanted to do in "life after college" I listened to my parents tell me you can't do this you can't do that and ruled out things that I knew I loved.
So now I'm taking myself back, back to school to get another degree to change where I'm going in my life. I'm going back to school to get another bachelor's degree in Spanish...and boy am I nervous about it. I'm in such a different place in my life when I was when I went off to college many moons ago but I've learned so much. (It seems) Like it has been such a long time since I've done the "school thing" that I'm worried about how I'll do. I could use all your kind words and thoughts as I embark on a big exciting life changing adventure!

No comments: