Sunday, March 22, 2009

weekend review

Sunday nights always seem to come a bit to quickly for me. However today I'm excited for out trip.
Here is my weekend in review:
Friday:
Started out the weekend by getting diner at szchwan village- great Chinese food you must try if you are in the area
I finished the evening with the movie 'head in the clouds' which i gave 5 stars. Its a WWII drama love story that sucked me in and i loved it!
Saturday:
We put up the tent to check everything out. (takes up most of our living room)
I bought one of those nice reclining patio chairs (napping outside hell ya!) I'm excited to use this next week
Then streamed in 'our man flint' which is a fun james bond type movie. we haven't finished it yet as i feel asleep and we stopped watching :)

Sunday:
Shopped a lot today some new clothes, and lots of camping things--i'm certainly helping the economy!
Also are back to training for our 5k. we ran 3 1/4 miles segments today. I hope to be up to our pace of 1/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/2 before john's birthday. We want to run a 5k this spring so we need to push.
I'm going to finish off the night watching Australia. I'll let you know what I think later :)
K

No comments: