Monday, August 31, 2009

Scarflema




My friend Lynne always does the cutest thing with her accessories hats, scarfs- you name it she can work it. So I've been eyeing all the cute "summer scarfs" and took the plunge on Saturday and got one. Only I'm not exactly sure how to wear it/what to wear it with. Here are some things I tried:
*knotted in the middle (worn straight down the front)
*loop through knotted (worn to the side)


*winter scarf wrapped around the neck with two tails hanging down the front


(I did my best with the photos was not very sucessful and don't look great, I couldn't get the first one)


I need some serious fashion advise. Please help me so I can start looking all cute with my scarf before I actually need to wear one when it gets cold!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I have like 101 ways to change up a good scarf. We should have a girl day and do fun things like scarfs, hats, hair.